For owner operators
Thank you for your interest in becoming a transportation provider for Excel Logistics. Below are some of the key requirements in order for your company to register with Excel Logistics. If your company is not compliant to one or more of the qualification criteria contained in this registration process, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
- Provide a valid MC/MX or USDOT number to begin the registration process. Intrastate carriers without a DOT number may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- This registration, and Excel Logistics’ Broker-Carrier Agreement, must be completed by an employee that is authorized to enter your company in to legally binding transportation agreements.
- A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) and federal tax information must be submitted electronically during the registration.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements listed below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent): General Liability – $1,000,000, Auto Liability/BIPD – $1,000,000, Workers’ Compensation – Statutory Limits, Cargo – $100,000
- If RMIS does not already have a copy of your Certificate of Insurance on file, it will be requested directly from your insurance producer (agent).
- Freight for, Straight truck (22-26 ft) Box truck (under 16 ft), Sprinter van, and Curtain side;
- Fulltime and on-demand;
- No Forced Dispatch;
- 24/7 professional dispatch team (we’re speaking Russian as well);
- Paid layover, detention, TONU;
- Weekly pay;
- Loads Nationwide.